In this unit you will learn about internet safety, read a text, answer questions, review vocabulary and watch a short video.
Read the text below and answer the questions.
Internet Safety Week
שם: כהן עדי
1. When you talk to people on the Internet you cannot be sure if they really are who they say they are.
2. When you post something on the Internet
it will always stay there even if you delete it.
you can delete it if you want to and it will disappear.
3. If you talk to people on the Internet
it's ok to give your personal details.
you can only give your phone number.
you should not give any personal details.
4. What should you do if you feel uncomfortable online?
Talk to your friends.
Tell an adult immediately.
Don't do anything about it.
5. It's ok to write on the Internet that your family is going on vacation (חופשה).
No, you shouldn't write anything personal on the Internet.
It depends if it's a short or long vacation.
6. You should always be polite online.
7. If you need to buy a gift for a friend, you can buy it on the Internet without telling your parents.
8. The Internet is like the real world. There are some good people there but also some bad people that can hurt you.
I'm not sure
9. Can you write about a situation that you felt uncomfortable online? This is a bonus question :)
Click on Submit and then click on View your score.
Test yourself on how well you remember this vocabulary
and then watch this video: Internet Safety
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service