Accessible Prosthetics Initiative: New Members Application
Thank you for your interest in the Accessible Prosthetics Initiative!
Please fill out the following New Member application.
Here's our website for more info:
Please contact our president, Braden Jamora (
) if you have any questions.
What year are you?
Name: First Last.# (if not an OSU Student, leave university email or preferred email for contact)
Which other clubs or organizations are you involved with if any? (Put N/A if none)
Why do you want to join the Accessible Prosthetics Initiative?
A few Sample Projects (not limited to these projects, can propose your own)
- External & Internal Funding research
- Creating a budget & bookkeeper
- Business plan research
- Research Resources for amputees (list of makerspaces, hospitals, etc)
- Location lookup (coding experience recommended) Given an address, how can we determine if that address is within a certain distance of another address within a database?
- Adding a content management system (CMS) to a Ruby on Rails web application (Rails experience recommended)
- A CMS is similar to
, wordpress, etc. It allows you to use a webpage to create new web pages. Can you get a CMS added to our Heroku web application?
- Research Companies & organizations for potential partnership
- Social Media Post Creation: Graphic Design
- Email Newsletter Creation: Writing it, adding images, template
- Inclusion & Diversity: Researching organizations at OSU
- Construct an editable 3D solidworks model of the UnLimbited arm (Novice in Solidworks)
- Sustainability research in materials of building the 3D Printed prosthetic arm
- Create Kinematic Linkage design of unlimited prosthetic arm to see how many actuators are needed & if we can reduce the number of joints
Which group within API would you like to work with? Rank them 1-5 (5-being top choice)
What is your interest in the groups you selected above?
Do you have any projects you would like to work on with API?
Describe your skills & background (formal or informal)
How did you hear about us?
Fall Involvement Fair
Spring Involvement Fair
Email looking for volunteers
General Body Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of each Month
Thank you for taking our survey!
Someone from API will reach out to you in a few days with more information
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service