Call for Proposals: 2020 Higher Ed Analytics Conference (Feb 12, 2020)
Want to help advance web analytics use in higher education?
Submit a proposal for the 8th edition of this conference focusing exclusively on digital analytics practice in higher ed!
The 2020 Higher Ed Analytics Conference will be held ONLINE on FEBRUARY 12, 2020.
Share your case studies, how-tos, good tips and success stories to help the higher ed community unleash the power of data-driven decisions with web analytics.
What's in it for you -- besides fame and karma?
If your proposal is accepted, you will get 1 free online pass (worth $525) to attend this 1-day conference with your team.
Submit your proposal for a 10-minute session now so you don't forget!
The call for proposals will close on NOVEMBER 13, 2019.
Just fill out the form below.
Phone number where we can reach you quickly if we have any questions:
LinkedIn Profile Link:
Presentation Title (10-minute long session):
Case study on measurement with lessons learned
Advanced Google Analytics how-to or tips
Advanced Social Media Analytics how-to or tips
Advanced Content Analytics how-to or tips
Advanced Reporting/Analysis how-to or tips
Analytics management tips and tricks
Analytics success stories (marketing, social media, email campaigns OR website optimization, etc.)
Google Tag Manager how-to or tips
Good Data Studio how-to or tips
Presenter short bio to be used if your proposal is accepted (100-400 words):
Please share the web address of the photo to be used with your bio if your proposal is accepted
If it's not online, please email the file NOW to
If you proposal is accepted, do you plan to use a...
Before submitting your proposal, take the time to read the following important points pertaining to the timeline
1) If your proposal for a 10-minute session is accepted, you will be notified BY NOVEMBER 18 and will have 24 hours to confirm your participation (no travel required, so no budget request to get approved! :-)
2) When you accept the offer to present, you will need to schedule with Karine Joly a 30-minute online meeting for your session rehearsal on JANUARY 29, 2020.
3) You will receive a 1 & 1/2-page electronic contract confirming all the details (dates, complimentary pass to the conference, etc.)
4) The conference program of 12 sessions will be announced on DECEMBER 4, 2019 at
5) The live event will take place on FEBRUARY 12, 2020 from 11AM ET to 3PM ET. In case we need to reschedule the conference due to unforeseen events, the rain date will be FEBRUARY 19, 2020 - same time.
Please confirm you've read the 5 important points listed above
I've just checked this box without reading anything ;-)
I have questions - please email me Karine!
Of course, I did!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Higher Ed and Co.
Terms of Service