Submitting your idea for the Opinion Festival 2020
On the 100th anniversary of the constitution, the festival's leading theme this year is the fundamental rights and freedoms of all of us. Other topics are welcome as well!
Discussions will be chosen for the program by a public gathering of ideas which lasts until February 29th.
- You may submit multiple ideas as long as you submit every idea separately!
- Ideas will be divided into wider fields by the festival, but you may submit your complete vision with other co-organizers.
- You will have to carry out your own ideas, collaborating with other organizers within the same field of discussion. The costs (e.g. tent, equipment, design, transport ect.) associated with a field of discussion are covered by those who submitted the ideas.
- Each idea will be rated separately, so be sure to check:
• That the title is attractive and informative.
• That you have 1 or 2 goals, so you could get somewhere in 1,5 hours.
• That you have an argument as to why this topic is brought up and what is it that you want to achieve with this discussion?
• That your participants are diverse with different views.
- We prefer inclusive discussions (a panel discussion can also have elements of audience participation). We also welcome more playful and inventive formats. In the past years we have seen psychological dramas, speed dating, world cafes, living libraries etc.
- We also welcome discussions in other languages.
We process your information only for and during the festival. We assume that you too don't take us for a marketing channel.
Organization (if you have one)
Title of discussion
Purpose of discussion
Introducing a lesser known subject, raising awareness.
Identifying problems and needs, distinguishing the goal
Seeking consensus between known options
Gathering new ideas and solutions
Delve into a topic, retrospective analysis, sharing experiences
Specific outputs, such as proposals for action or policy
Reasoning behind the idea
Participants & moderator
Form of discussion
Language of discussion
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service