Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Develop an understanding of LQF Campaigns and ongoing Initiatives
2. Make presentations to explain our campaigns to the masses in a clear and interesting way
3. Make presentations and proposals for raising funds
4. Create at least one fundraising event during internship
5. Create and execute short-term and long-term strategies for fundraising
6. Assist with (a) organizing special campaigns, (b) researching potential donors, (c) researching new fund-raising markets
Mode of Internship: Remote/Online
Any student or professional is eligible to apply for the opportunity.
Duration: One month from the date of joining. The tenure will be extended based on the individual’s performance and availability.
Incentives: Intensive training and exposure, Certificate, and Letter of Recommendation (based on the assessment of the performance).
NOTE: There is no stipend for this position.
Contact Number: 8448922751
Which organisation/institution are you currently associated with, and in what capacity?
Why do you wish to work with our Organisation?
Which domains would you like to work on? Select any two.
Housing and Rehabilitation
Livelihood and Skill Development
Why do you wish to work in the chosen domains?
Do you have any previous fundraising experience? If yes, please share details of the same with us here.
Share the link to your LinkedIn Profile.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service