Women who either live or work in the Town of Miami Lakes may be nominated in the followingcategories:
• Arts: Woman who has contributed to the cultural life of the community through theatre,dance, music, art or literature.
• Business: Professional woman in a position as owner, CEO or high-level manager of a businessor industry.
• Community and Civic Affairs: A leader, supervisor, administrator, manager or member whohas contributed to the community.
• Education: A woman educator, administrator or director of a public or private institution oflearning who has been outstanding in the field.
• Government: Woman who has made an outstanding contribution to the community throughher work in or with local government.
• Health Services: Individual who has made an outstanding contribution in the health servicesfield.
• Humanitarian: An outstanding woman who has contributed to the community. Thisindividual may or may not be affiliated with a commercial, professional or non-profit agencyor group.
• Volunteer: A woman who has made an outstanding contribution in serving the needs ofothers.
Nomination deadline: Tuesday February 19, 2018
The awards program and luncheon will date, location, and time will be announced. For more infomation, please contact
William SanchezCommittees and Special Events Coordinator Tel: (305) 364-6100Email: email@example.com