Community Bulletin Board
The Community Bulletin Board is a free service provided by Valley Shore Community Television (VSCTV) for Non-Profit Organizations and Community Groups to post upcoming events. Please complete the form below to submit a message for the VSCTV Community Bulletin Board.
1. Use this form only. Do not submit a cover letter, flyer or handwritten note in its place;
2. Messages must be received at least two working days prior to desired start date;
3. Messages may be displayed up to 30 days prior to the event;
4. Keep complete words on the same line; do not hyphenate words at the end of a line;
5. Include the basics in your message: What, When, and Where.
Provide a contact phone number in the message, if applicable.
6. Messages may not be longer than one page;
7. Anonymous messages will not be shown. All messages must be accompanied by the requester's name; this name does
not have to appear in the message itself.
8. Messages are accepted from nine-town franchise area only and are telecast on a first-come, first-serve basis, entirely at the
discretion of VSCTV
9. Please include your Non-Profit Tax Exempt ID #.
10. Any waiver of the above conditions is not considered rule.
Name / Organization
Tax Exempt ID #
This announcement should start running on VSCTV's Community Bulletin Board starting on this date.
This announcement should stop running on VSCTV's Community Bulletin Board on this date.
Community Bulletin Board Message
Approximately 8 lines per page; 30 characters per line. Designate a title line by leaving a blank line between it and the body of the message.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service