We are recruiting passionate, hard-working individuals who can contribute to our team on a gaming title of your choosing.
A perfect way to gain experience, which is essential for furthering your career in eSports
As a Gfinity Admin, you will assist users on the website, help with the day-to-day running of leagues, ladders and cups and help user’s who are experiencing problems that relate to in-game issues. This can be anything from score disputes, roster problems, connection issues, foul play and generally any issues that can arise with online gaming. As a member of the team, you will work closely with the senior staff and cross-department Admins to ensure our comprehensive online tournament are fairly and efficiently managed.
Your duties will include:
• Supporting online streams. Ensure activities are completed within compliance to online procedures: Work with the Production team to ensure appropriate processes are adhered to in the delivery of online stream.
• Lead the ongoing evolution of procedures and tools. Consistently look for opportunities to improve how we work: Assess current procedures and proactively identify efficiency opportunities
• Provide excellent customer service to users by responding to a wide range of enquiries and in-game issues.
• Use a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve users needs and expectations.
• Ensure that the information provided by you is clearly understood by the users.
• Work as part of a team and ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
• Provide satisfaction to users of Gfinity Online.
• Keep up-to-date on important information on your chosen title (rule changes etc) in order to provide a high-quality service to users.
In order to take your first step towards a career in eSports, we would like potential candidates to have the following, although training will be provided.
• Have a good knowledge of English
• Have the ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative.
• Focus on quality and have attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times.
• Strong knowledge of your chosen eSport title and in-game rules.
• Must be organized and proactive.
• Able to identify and/or create solutions even when none seem immediately present.
• Thrives in building, maintaining, and encouraging successful relationships between content and solution providers.
• Can act upon opportunities and issues accordingly.
• Able to multi-task, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations
• Up-to-date knowledge of and some experience with gaming across multiple platforms
• Volunteering can enable you to learn new skills, meet new people and gain valuable experience which can aid your future career. It also gives you the opportunity to explore an area of work that may be of interest to you or try something completely different!
• We’ll train you in the art of customer services to bring out your full potential.
• Although this is a volunteer position, successful applicants can progress in a career in eSports. We have a proven track record.
• Gain valuable skills. We can expose you to a range of core workplace activities, including communication, line management, teamwork and using your initiative.
• Gaining valuable experience and exposure in the eSports community.
• Working towards helping eSports grow.
Gfinity put’s users at the heart of everything we do. You will be trained to resolve issues by taking ownership of requests/problems and provide first touch resolution whenever possible. If you enjoy building great relationships and rapport with people and can help make your team/department be one of the best, then this could be just the start of your career with us here at Gfinity.
To prevent accusations of bias or corruption Gfinity staff are not permitted to compete in any tournaments with prize pools on Gfinity.net.