*** This form acts also as a ride registration and must be completed before the start of each ride ***
A Youth Rider under 18 years old may not attend rides unless this Parental Consent Form is completed by a parent, guardian or other adult acting as loco parentis who may be a CSH member or guest.
I understand that:
- Children/young persons must wear a properly fitting cycle helmet and ride a road worthy bike.
- I am responsible for ensuring the ride/event is suited regarding the ability and experience of my child/young person.
- My child/young person will likely be cycling with other adults/children unless prior arrangements have been made with the Ride Leader.
- In the event of accident, the Ride Leader might act in loco parentis to administer emergency first-aid.
- Cycle Seahaven do not offer ride programs specifically aimed for children/young persons, and Ride Leaders do not undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Cycle Seahaven occasionally take photographs for publication in the Club Newsletter and website, and that my child might be included in a photograph. If I have concerns regarding this I will let the Ride Leader know beforehand.
- By completing this form I am agreeing these details can be passed to the Ride Leader who may contact me for any necessary discussion beforehand.