Georgia Shift Web Development Internship
Georgia Shift gives young people a seat at the table of democracy. We believe social change only comes by constantly providing hands-on education and direct action opportunities, keeping young people engaged to train those who come after them.
The Web Development Internship is a three month, hands-on opportunity to enhance, upgrade, and develop all of our web and mobile assets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement technical and functional requirements for all web applications with primary focus on front-end development.
- Develop and maintain functional and appealing web-and mobile-based assets based on usability
- Assist in updating the website regularly
- Stay current of emerging technologies
The ideal candidate will be collaborative motivated, outgoing, and professional. Learning our processes is vital to this role while contributing your own ideas and experiences.
- Solid understanding of WordPress platform and theme development
- Self-driven, creative, and enthusiastic team player
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and photography is a plus.
Candidate can work remotely, if applicable.
The internship is unpaid, but we can work with your college to get credit if applicable.
If you want to intern at another time, we are open to other semesters as well.
What city do you live in?
Semester you want to intern:
How did you hear about the internship?
Who is the one social or political leader of today you would like to meet?
Describe what your ultimate community looks like in 2020?
Link To Portfolio (if applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgia Shift.