WearCORD: Remote COPD Patient Monitoring - Application
Why you should join REX:
- It is a great way to learn about how research is conducted and be a part of a project that you like
- Great learning experience
- A BIG PLUS on your resume and grad school applications
- Apply the skills that you learned in classrooms to solve real world problems!
Some things that you should know:
- Only selected participants will be notified via email within one week after the deadline.
- Don't worry if you don't have a lot of experience, as we are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are willing to learn and apply the skills that they have!
-You can apply for multiple projects, but please note that each project has a separate application form. If you are applying to more than one project, please indicate your ordered preference in the question below.
IMPORTANT: Send your resume (and transcript if asked), to
for EACH project you apply for. Please make the title of the name Project Name, Your Name, Resume and/or Transcript.
ex. "Making an Atomic Clock More Portable, Mohit Verma, Resume"
For this project, you must email your resume AND transcript (showing CGPA)
If you have any further questions, email
Application Deadline: September 30th 2016 at 11:59pm
Year of Study
Why does this project interest you? What do you hope to learn from participating in it? (100 words)
Please describe your relevant skills and technical experience that will allow you to succeed in this role. (150 words)
If you are applying to more than one project, please indicate your order of preferences below so we can take it into consideration.
Don't forget to email your resume AND transcript to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service