Guidelines and Responsibilities:
1. Report to Volunteer check-in no later than 11:30am.
2. You will be given your BREW CREW shirt which you will be asked to change into at that time.
3. We will cover a brief orientation and then you will be assigned to breweries by area leaders. Learn which types of beer you are pouring. It is important that you be able to speak about what you are pouring, even if it is in general terms. Never hesitate to ask a nearby brewery rep or another volunteer for more information.
4. Wait for announcement that gates are open at 12:30pm
5. Beer is to be poured only into tasting glasses (no pint glasses, etc). This goes for ANYONE including brewery reps. Please contact festival management if anyone is giving you a hard time.
6. Anyone with a large X on his/her hands should never receive a sample; designated drivers, press, etc.
7. Please remain at your assigned location for the duration of the event. If you need a break, notify a floater or area leader and ask him/her to find a temporary replacement. At no time should your station be left unattended.
8. If you run out of beer or need ice please notify the area leader. Do not open or tap any new beer.
9. Please conduct yourself in a responsible and respectable manner. Be friendly, courteous and respectful.
10. When the signal is given to stop pouring beer, please comply immediately. Tidy up your assigned area and remain there until your station has been shut down by an area leader, a floater, or a beer representative.
If you ever need help with anything ask an area leader or floater, they are there to assist you.
This day will be a TON of fun for everyone involved. Being behind the bar is a great experience and you will enjoy yourself. Thank you for volunteering.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the information below.
****ONCE YOU CLICK SUBMIT, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION*****