Parent/Staff - Bradbury School Uniform Survey
Background: The ESF Centre is working to centralize the school uniform procurement and order system for all ESF schools. Bradbury School has agreed in principle to join the centralization; however, the Bradbury School PTA would like to consult all parents and staff to get a better understanding on the preferred uniform and its orders via a survey. Please read each question carefully before choosing your answer.
Please complete this survey by 31 March 2019.
1. I am a Bradbury
2. If you are a parent, which year is your child in? Select all that apply if you have more than one child.
3. School uniforms enhance the school's image and perception by the community.
4. When considering the Bradbury school uniform, would you be in favor of:
Maintaining the current Bradbury uniform
Moving to the generic ESF uniform
Maintaining a distinct boys/girls uniform
Does not matter
5. Should we keep the Bradbury logo on all uniforms?
6. Would you prefer to order the school uniform independently online or maintain the PTA shop and purchase through the PTA? **Note: There will be a minimum of $50/per order shipping charge apply for each online order and the charge will increase by the weight. For details about delivery charges, please refer to
. And all exchange or return must be done either via mail request or in person (in the shop in Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon)
7. Should Bradbury School PTA office keep the fitting samples for all types of Bradbury school uniforms in the PTA shop if we move to online order only?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of mybradburyschool.com.
Terms of Service