Parent Survey For Minister with Children and Their Families Search Committee
Please fill out the following survey to help us in our search for a new Children’s Minister at
1. What characteristics of the Children's Ministry are most important to you? (choose two)
Building Community among families with children
Ensuring children learn biblical stories
Providing opportunities for children and their families to participate in service activities
Providing varied worship opportunities for Children and families
Creating enriching Sunday Group experiences
Experience with including exceptional children into regular programing
2. What Pullen programs or events (Children-specific or not) would you say have the biggest impact on your children?
3. What qualities are you hoping to see in the next Children's Minister?
4. What changes do you think would most improve Pullen's Children’s ministry?
5. Please add any feedback you think would be useful for the committee members in the search process.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service