Studio 300 Virtual Orientation
Welcome to the Studio 300 Virtual Orientation. We require every person to complete this online training before gaining full access to the equipment, creative spaces, and other resources. Here are the steps:
1) Complete and submit this form.
2) Watch for an email titled "Invitation to Private Tutorial" within 24-36 hours after we verify your information.
3) Follow the "Click To Access Tutorial" link in the email you receive.
4) Create an account on our Niche Academy training platform.
5) Complete the entire course (allow approximately 30 minutes).
6) Once finished, it may take up to 72 hours to process and verify your work before you may use Studio 300.
7) There is an extra step for parents/guardians of youths aged 12-17 explained in the main training course
Ready to get started? Let's begin...
First and Last Name:
Please use the name associated with your library card account.
Library Card Number:
Use the number from your physical library card or keychain or the Fountaindale Library app (FPLD patrons only).
Are you an Adult or a Teen?
Adult (18+ years old)
Teen (12-17 years old)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fountaindale Public Library.