Introduction of Patrick McKeown:
Patrick McKeown is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin. In 2002, Patrick completed his clinical training in the Buteyko Breathing Method at the Buteyko Clinic, Moscow, Russia. To date, Patrick has worked with over 5,000 clients, trained 400 healthcare professionals from 41 countries, written eight books and produced four DVD sets on addressing breathing pattern disorders.
• Identify breathing pattern disorders in your patient population
• Investigate the relationship between breathing, sleep, and craniofacial development
• Perform exercises to decongest the nose
• Teach techniques to help establish nasal breathing
• Deliver breathing retraining guidelines to help restore physiologically normal breathing
Course Schedule: 8am - 5pm
4th August morning
• Basics of respiratory physiology
• Functions of nasal breathing and detrimental effects of oral breathing on health
4th August afternoon
• Identify breathing pattern disorders (BPD) in your patient population
• Practical application of each breathing exercise
5th August morning
• Breathing re-education tailored for children and adults
• Examining the link between BPD and sleep apnea, craniofacial development, asthma, anxiety
5th August afternoon
• Detailed format to teach breathing re-education to children and adults
• Motivating patients and measuring progress
Venue: Royal Plaza on Scotts
25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220
Ardmore Suite, Level 5
Course Fee per pax:
Early Bird Rate: SGD1,391 (Till 4th June 2018 only)
Regular Rate: SGD1,605
*Group rate available for 3 or more, please email us for more details.
PROGRESSIVE PRACTICE CANCELLATION - Lecture
Should PROGRESSIVE PRACTICE CANCEL the course due to an unforeseen emergency (e.g. severe illness or security problems), participants will be offered a 100% refund or an alternative future course date. Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to make the initial transaction.
PARTICIPANT CANCELLATION - Lecture
If cancellation occurs up to 3 months prior to the course, 75% of the money paid up to that date will be refunded.
If cancellation occurs up to 2 months prior to the course, 50% of the money paid up to that date will be refunded.
If cancellation occurs up to 1 month prior to the course, 25% of the money paid up to that date will be refunded.
If cancellation occurs less than 1 month prior to the course, there shall be NO REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID.
PROGRESSIVE PRACTICE is not responsible for refunding course fees, airfare fees or hotel reservations or private expenses. For overseas travelers, it is strongly recommended that applications for visas be submitted to the relevant authorities in due time for processing and it is the participants sole responsibility to inquire about deadlines for applications, document requirements, expiration dates and countries that are exempted.
For registration purposes, please kindly complete the following form.
Thank you and we look forward to meet you on 4th August 2018.
Progressive Practice Team
Facebook: Progressive Practice