Would you like to present a workshop at the 2024 MLTAT LANGUAGES: Dare to think differently!
The conference will be held on Saturday 18th May 2024 at Blundstone Arena 15 Derwent St, Bellerive.
The conference theme looks at how Languages challenge us to think differently and how Languages shape our world beyond the classroom.
45min Workshops on any topic in the broad spectrum of Languages education are welcome, including:
* Languages teaching, learning and assessing
* Digital learning (e.g. gamification, AI, technology as an avenue for learning and teaching)
* Blended and/or online learning
* Languages and literacy
* Content and Languagee Integrated Learning (CLIL)
* Language pathways
* Professional learning and mentoring
* Education policy
NOTE: Single Languages Associations will have a ONE HOUR timeslot. Please indicate whether you are representing a SLA in your bio submission below.
MLTAT values the willingness of presenters to share their expertse and to prepare and present at out conference.
Presenters whose workshop proposals are included in the program are able to register for the conference at an early bird price.
Submissions are due by 4pm Friday 23rd February 2024.