PLUMAS Dream Fund & Emergency Legal Assistance
This Political Latinx's United for Movement and Action (PLUMAS) Dream Fund for Emergency and or Legal Assistance is open to current undocumented UMD students. Your information will only be utilized for the purposes of dispersing funds and providing you information to any relevant resources. Information submitted through this form is only accessible to a designated UMD staff. Financial support for this fund is possible due to the fundraising that takes place during the annual Dream Gala coordinated by PLUMAS and the Undocumented Student Program each spring semester.

For more information or if you would like to contribute to this effort, please email or donate at
Please share your UID # *
Your answer
Full Name (as provided on ID, Driver's licence, or government issued ID) *
Your answer
Phone number *
Your answer
E-mail *
Your answer
Please share the best way to contact you (email or phone number): *
Undergraduate or Graduate UMD Student *
Please describe your current financial situation and why you need this award. *
Your answer
Amount Requested (Maximum amount awarded is $495 for a DACA Renewal or $500 for lawyer fee/consultation) *
Your answer
What do you plan on using the funds for? *
How time sensitive is this request? *
Would you like information about legal assistance or lawyers in the DMV area? *
Please write down a brief thank you note to PLUMAS who has fundraised for these funds (4-5 sentences). *
Your answer
Please share two dates and times that you would be able to pick up your check.
Have you requested crisis funds from the University? ( If you have not, this is funding that you can request once during your entire UMD career for up to $500. *
By typing my name in the box below, I certify that the information in this request is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. *
Your answer
Additional Information, questions or concerns? *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Maryland, College Park. Report Abuse