I want to become a mentor!
Registration for the Riga TechGirls mentorship program 2022!
Program will start in January, 2022
🚀The Riga TechGirls mentorship program is based on a voluntary principle and aims to provide support and help to develop skills for women who work in the field of technology or have just started it.
🎯What will you gain as a Mentor?
- The framework and supportive environment for mentoring
- Opportunity to widen your network by meeting other local and international mentors
- Chance to learn something new and boost your own skills at our events
- Opportunity to practice your mentoring skills
👀What are we looking for in a mentor?
- Maintaining contact with the mentee or the group at least once a month and additionally spend 3-4 hours a month participating in program activities
- Get involved and help the mentee to set goals and enabling tasks for 6 months
- Provide open communication and useful feedback
- Empathy and attentiveness to the mentee’s needs and situation
- Belief in workplace diversity;
- Provide further recommendations at the end of the program
- At least 3 years of experience as a senior professional or manager
- Mentoring experience is not mandatory
😍The mentorship program is provided in collaboration with Women Go Tech and with support from Google.org, TET, Cognizant, Rimi and Prezi/Infogram.