The Parent Support Network of Western Suffolk Long Island- Virtual Meeting Saturday, August 8th, 2020 at 10:00-11:30am (EDT)
Meeting Guidelines and ZOOM information below
Can you attend?
Yes, I'll be there
Sorry, can't make it
How many people will be attending?
What are the names of people attending?
Age of Child(ren)?
Is this your first meeting?
How did you hear about us?
VIRTUAL MEETING ZOOM LINK (You will receive this link in your email):
Meetings will start promptly
New to Zoom?
Please download the app if using a phone vs a computer.
* CONFIDENTIALITY is essential. There will be no video recording.
* If your children are home, you may want to use headphones or find a space you can go to be alone. Feel free to ask the Facilitator questions privately in a “Chat” if you are unable to talk and she will do her best to address the concern.
* No one is required to share, but we will make every effort to make sure everyone has a chance. Don’t be offended if we interrupt to move the discussion along.
* Remember, this meeting is not a replacement for the advice or care of mental health professionals. We are ALL here as parents or caregivers
* Please share Resources that we can pass along to other parents in need. Send via chat or email to the facilitator, or use the link in the Chat box
Contact us at
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Youth Mental Health Project.