Art Submissions for AAGA Art Auction
1. For each object that you donate, please fill out this form (one form per item).
2. All work must be dry and properly prepared for hanging. Artists must use screw eyes or D-rings with hanging wire appropriate to the size and weight of the object or adhere smaller 2D work to a hard, clean surface. All loose, unframed work must be temporarily attached to a support that the AAGA Staff can handle.
3. Any artwork that requires electrical outlets - sensitive hanging arrangements – pedestals - etc. must have a diagram along with the work at the time of drop off.
4. All artists receive 30% of the selling price of the artwork. Please be on the lookout for information in the weeks following the auction.
5. Any unsold work must be picked up by the artist at the end of the art auction (April 28th).
6. Art submissions are due April 17th at 4pm.
Deeper and Deeper, Sweeter and Sweeter, Barnes package
Digital CYMK print
22 x 17 in
Artwork Drop-off Information
URBN Center for Art and Design at Drexel University
3501 Market Street- Room 210
Please drop off donations Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm from March 7th through April 17th.
(Please save this information for your records)
Thank you for donating and see you on April 28th! Artist that donate will receive free admission.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service