Texas Balance of State Continuum of Care Local HMIS Administrator Agreement
Each Partner Agency will designate a Local HMIS Administrator. This person should be a current HMIS User and knowledgeable of all day-to-day case management operations and procedures. In addition to their role as Agency Administrator, this person may have other assigned roles, such as case manager, office manager, service coordinator or program director. The Agency Administrator is the primary contact for all communication regarding the HMIS at this agency. This person will be responsible for:
• Providing a point-of-communication between the end-users and the THN HMIS Data Team regarding all HMIS-related issues.
• Maintaining a reliable Internet connection for the HMIS and general communication with other technical professionals.
• Disseminating information regarding HMIS updates and providing the requisite training to agency users.
• Providing support on agency reports generated in HMIS.
• Managing user licenses purchased by the Agency.
• Monitoring compliance with standards of client confidentiality and ethical data collection, entry, and retrieval.
• Manage agency's HMIS licenses/ Alert THN staff of HMIS license changes within 24 hours.
• Participate in the annual billing process or notify THN by December 1st if you are not the billing contact person.
Also, the Local HMIS Administrator is responsible for the following tasks at the designated periodicity.
• [QUARTERLY] The administrator is responsible for engaging in the Universal Data Quality (UDQ) Reports process with the HMIS Data Team on a quarterly basis. As well as making any necessary corrections in the HMIS. Administrators will always receive notice when UDQs are due. Failure to respond to UDQ emails from THN after 3 attempts will result in a suspension of service.
• [ANNUALLY] Attend the HMIS Administrator Training
By e-signing this HMIS User Agreement, you agree to comply with the above terms and conditions.
Local HMIS Administrator (Signature)
Executive Director (Signature)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Texas Homeless Network.