CUNY Fee Waiver Requests 20-21
How to obtain your CUNY Fee Waiver?
A student is eligible for a CUNY fee waiver if the:
* Student is enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
* Student's annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition service
* Student's family receives public assistance.
* Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
* Student is a ward of the state or an orphan.
You may obtain your fee waiver information by completing the form in the link below. You will receive an email reply within one to three business days containing a unique 16 digit CUNY fee waiver code and three digit security code. Upon submission of your completed CUNY application, enter both your fee waiver and security codes on the "Payment Options" page. The fee waivers must be used by February 1, 2019.
Have you successfully completed the CUNY online application?
The CUNY online application can be completed by first creating a CUNY Portal account here:
Once you create your CUNY Portal account, you will be granted access to the CUNY online application.
Check all that apply to you. You may be subject to provide proof of eligibility to the college office prior to receiving your CUNY fee waiver for verification purposes. If none of these options apply to you, you are NOT eligible to receive CUNY fee waiver.
Enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL)
Annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service
Family receives public assistance
Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless
Student is a ward of the state or an orphan
This is where you will receive your Fee Waiver Code, so make sure it is correct!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of William Cullen Bryant High School.