Training on Data Analysis with IBM SPSS 25: Application Form 2019
Fill in the application form and read more about the course below the application form and then submit the form
Dates i wish to attend
18 - 20 December 2019 (Dodoma)
Which other courses, are you interested with?
Microsoft Project 2016
MAXQDA for qualitative data analysis
Nvivo for qualitative data analysis
Integrated Project Managment
Project Management Professional
Write here other course(s) not listed above
I would like to be subscribed to receive update via my email for new upcoming training
Yes, subscribe me
Comments to RET (Organiser)
The course is organized for four days on Data Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics version 25. This a one of the research software equipped with powerful features to manage data, manipulate, process and analyze data effectively to produce good and organized analytical reports. Reports with findings presented in smart way will help program managers, M and E officers and Researcher to make proper decisions concerning the projects. Among the powerful features are panel data analysis, complex customized tables, cross-tabulation analysis, nested tables, one to three ways graphs
2. Training Objective:
The goal of the workshop is to equip the participants with relevant knowledge and skills to manage and analyze projects data effectively in presenting findings in projects reports (baseline, midterm, monitoring and end-line reports)
3. Training Outcomes:
After completing this course, participants should be able:
• Getting Started with IBM SPSS Statistics, create and define project data files
• To understand variable types, create variables and coding them into data entry file
• To do data entry and mining. keying data, import data from excel, access databases and text files, Merging cases and variables between two files
• To perform data cleaning, manipulation and transforming
• To export final data sets to other formats (excel, text and Stata)
• To edit and format tables, graphs and export them into Microsoft word for reporting
• To perform various descriptive and inferential statistics for reporting findings.
4. Training Methodology and Approach
The training will be participatory and full practical oriented (group works and discussions) with very limited lecturing on Power-Point. Participants will be installed with latest TRIAL version of IBM SPSS Statistics 25 to work in handover practical exercise with trainers
5. Workshop Organization and duration
The training will be held for 4/3 Days in the following dates;
(1) 18 - 20 December 2019, Full time classes 08:30 to 16:00 every day at Dodoma Capital City, St. Gasper Conferences
The Training(s) will be facilitated by highly experienced research expert and consultant from RESEARCH EXPERTS (T) LIMITED, Mr. Andrew Kagwa (0787-348005) who is the founder and Director of the firm. His CV attached here
6. Targets and Beneficiaries
• Researchers in different fields, Managers in various field, in private and public organizations, Statisticians, Planning Officers, Monitoring and Evaluations Officers, Records Managers, Lecturers from Higher Learning Institutions, Staff from Government Ministries, Local Government Authorities, Regulatory Authorities, Agencies and Parastatals Organizations.
• Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Post graduate Diploma, Masters and PhD students
7. Training Fee.
Participation fee is 400,000/= Tanzania shillings. Pay to “RESEARCH EXPERTS OF TANZANIA” Account No. 0150396237500; CRDB at any branch - Tanzania before commencement of the course. Fee will cover installation of TRAIL IBM SPSS Statistics Software, facilitation fee, learning materials, lunch, healthy break, and certificates.
How to Enroll: Kindly feel the form below. If you need invitation letter contact us via mobile number 0672944313, email:
8. Evaluation feedback
You can evaluate us for any previous course you attended here
WHEN YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM YOU CONFIRM TO PAY AND ATTEND THE COURSE
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service