Clergy College 2018
Sunday, 10 June - Thursday, 14 June 2018
Hugh John Flemming Forestry Centre, 1350 Regent Street South, Fredericton

Download brochure: http://anglican.nb.ca/events/18_clergy_college_brochure.pdf
Download poster: http://anglican.nb.ca/events/18_clergy_college_poster.pdf

Your name *
Your answer
Your email *
Your answer
Please register me for the following sessions: *
The Continuing Education Fund covers 80% of the cost of each course. Each course is $125.00. Clerics will receive a form to complete at the College. Upon receipt of the 80% re-imbursement each cleric then returns that money to the Diocese for the cost. The remaining 20% ($25 /course) is payable at the time of arrival at the College. Retired clergy, vocational deacons, non-clerics, who are not covered by the Continuing Education Fund, may wish to seek financial assistance from their parish.
Required
I will require accommodation on the following nights:
Meals on Monday:
Meals on Tuesday:
Meals on Wednesday:
Meals on Thursday:
Liturgy
I am willing to assist with liturgy:
Comments or special needs
Your answer
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anglican Diocese of Fredericton. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms