Monterey County Senior Restaurant Program Intake
We are collecting contact information from community members that are interested in the California Emergency food program announced by Governor Newsom. The purpose of this California emergency food program is to ensure that Californians 65 and up or 60-64 and high-risk, as specified, are connected to local restaurants to ensure they are getting prepared meals while they are under the stay-at-home order and unable to get access to or prepare their own meals. 211 will provide the contact information collected on this form to the local agency administering the emergency food program daily.
- 65 or older
- 60-64 and COVID-19 positive or COVID-19 exposed
- 60-64 with an underlying health condition
- Must live alone or with one other adult who is also program eligible
- Must NOT receive assistance from any other federal nutrition assistance programs
- Must not exceed $74,940 in annual income (for household of one) or $101,460 (for household of two)
- Must be unable to obtain or prepare meals at this time
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service