Examen de ubicación: Universal de Idiomas
Bienvenido a nuestra Prueba de Ubicación! Gracias por su interés en nuestros programas.
Para poderlo incluir en un grupo activo, de acuerdo su nivel le pedimos seguir las siguientes instrucciones:
Lea cada pregunta cuidadosamente. Si no entiende el enunciado o no sabe cuál es la opción correcta, deje la respuesta en blanco.
Recuerde que no es necesario que usted conteste la totalidad de la prueba de ubicación
Es importante que usted tenga en cuenta que el resultado de esta prueba gramatical no es definitivo, ya que debe de complementarse con la prueba oral. Para poder realizar la prueba oral usted debe tener como mínimo 10 preguntas correctas en la prueba gramatical.
Una vez culmine su prueba uno de nuestros asesores comerciales se comunicará con usted lo más pronto posible.
1. Where does Michael work?
a. He work with you
b. He work in the evening
c. He works in a bank
d. He works in the mornings
2. How is your house?
a. Our house is big
b. Our houses is big
c. Ours house is big
d. Our house are big
3. What do we need from the store?
a. We need any bread.
b. We need some bread.
c. We doesn’t any bread.
d. We don´t need any apple.
4. I really enjoy ___________ the guitar.
a. to play
5. I am so happy! This is the __________ day ever!
6. The boss ________ me to stay and work late yesterday.
7. How ______ children do you have?
c. a lot
8. The students ___________ lunch right now.
a. was eating
b. were eating
c. are eating
d. will eating
9. We are going to meet tomorrow _____ the morning
10. That man ____ really angry
11. My mother _________ me ______ off the TV.
a. made / turned
b. made / turn
d. had / turning
12. There are some loose rocks on the trall, so you ______ be carefull when you climb it.
13. It is ______ rainy for the next two or three days
b. going to be
d. going to
14. My son refused ______ the truth. Then he started to cry.
c. to tell
15. She doesn’t think ______ knows the anwer. It’s too difficult.
16. Andrew has ____ been to another country before. He’s afraid of flying.
17. Karen goes to school in the city, ______ she?
18. ______ I don’t like most furry animals, I do like cats.
19. You are the man _____ stole my purse!
20. If I were as tall as Tim, I _______ be a professional basketball player.
21. They want to eat in an expensive restaurant tonight; ______ they don’t have any money.
22. Both Terry and Jim ______ to play hockey
d. to like
23. Terry __________ to the senior prom tomorrow evening
a. will be going
b. has gone to
c. has been going
24. Harry looks exhausted. He _________ up late last night.
a. should have stayed
b. must have stayed
c. could be staying
d. can’t have stayed
25. Vera ______ glaciers before she travelled to Iceland
a. hadn’t been seeing
b. has already seen
c. never sees
d. had never seen
26. The facility will be shut down ______ they finish some routine maintenance.
d. in order that
27. I warned Gabe ____________ that old milk, but he didn’t listen to me.
a. do not drink
b. to not drink
c. does not drink
d. not to drink
28. Grace had been wearing the same sneakers for several years before she ________ that new pair.
a. was buying
b. has bought
29. __________ hard was the exam that we all flunked.
d. Rather than
30. The factory _________ the world’s best bicycles for 25 years next week.
a. has to produce
b. will produce
c. will have been producing
d. has produced
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ilisa.