If you are involved in a professional or company conference or need to promote the safety profession and the value of certifications at your workplace, you may want to request literature and/or reserve a banner display.
BCSP has several roll-up banner displays that stand seven feet tall which can be reserved. These displays are typically used at conferences and speaking events. We also have literature in the form of brochures that cover each certification along with information on our self-assessments and taking tests through Pearson VUE. Displays and literature are reserved and shipped at no cost to you. You can also find digital versions of our literature at bcsp.org.
Before placing a request, please read the below guidelines carefully.
1. BCSP reserves the right to adjust or add to orders based on inventory available, event attendance and event type.
2. As we have six banner displays available, requests are made on a ‘first-come’ basis. You will be supplied with a postage paid return shipping label so you can easily return the banner after your event.
3. Events under 25 attendees may receive literature, but are not eligible to receive a banner display.
4. Please request your materials 2 weeks prior to the event. No shipments will be sent overnight.
5. If there are multiple banner requests for one event, the banner will be sent to the certificant who requested the banner first. Only one banner display will be shipped to each event.
6. Posters will be made available in place of banner displays for smaller events and if a banner is unavailable when requested.
For International Requests:
1. Banner displays will not be shipped internationally, but you may request a poster in its place.
2. International shipments can take anywhere from 7-21 days to arrive once shipped, so please plan accordingly.
You will receive a confirmation email once your order is submitted. Contact BCSP Marketing before submitting your request if you have any questions. Thank you!