The Loser's Club
By Andrew Clements
What is your LAST name?
What is your FIRST name?
Who is your teacher?
1. Which book gets Kent hooked on reading?
I am LeBron James
Because of Winn Dixie
2. Alec chooses the name "Loser's Club" so that everyone will want to join.
3. How does Mrs. Vance respond to Alec at the end of the book?
She says she is happy with how his school year has gone
She tells him to change the name of his club
She tells him to take a class on public speaking
She tells him the club can no longer meet
4. What does Alec learn about Kent?
He is jealous of Alec
He does like reading
He has dyslexia
He has his own obstacles to overcome
5. What was the problem with Alec's reading?
His reading bothered other people
He read so frequently it was interfering with his life
He was a poor reader
He read books that were below his reading level
6. Who does Alec go to when he needs advice?
7. The genre of this book is
8. A good word to describe Kent is
9. Alec's brother, Luke, is really good at
10. What talent does Alec have that no one at school knows about?
He's a YouTube singing sensation
He's a terrific water skier
He's a world class gymnast
He's a concert pianist
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Francis Howell School District.