The SURE Network - National Student Survey
This survey is a data collection instrument for The Science Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE) Network Curriculum Committee.
The survey takes approximately 3-4 min to complete and consists of three sections:
1. Your future - career options available?
2. The SURE Network Conference
3. Your final year research project
Through this survey we hope to evaluate student awareness of research practices/opportunities in science nationally, as well as student expectations with regards to their final year undergraduate research project.
1. Data collected for this research will be anonymous.
2. Data will be stored by the researcher on google forms for the duration of the research project, and deleted thereafter.
3. All data collected will only be used for this research.
You can withdraw or query the process at any time by emailing the data collector (
). You will find more information about The SURE Network on our website (
) and on twitter (#SURE19)
By proceeding to the next section of the survey you consent to your responses ("data") being used to inform the study and also in published works emerging from this research. You are under no obligation to complete this survey and should only do so on a voluntary basis. Please only proceed with this questionnaire if you have read and agree with these terms.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University College Dublin.