It is virulently anti-Semitic and denies the Holocaust, calling for a "lampshade party" with an image of Ann Frank's face on a lampshade on the head of someone dancing outside the gates of Aushwitz death camp.
It demonises Muslims as rapists and calls for volunteers to "drive rapists out of their communities" to rape female students, and blames white women for "migrant rape". It denigrates Black Oxford University Rhodes Must Fall campaigners "as low IQ chimps". It verbally and visually abuses people with disabilities.
Their page calls for active support for fascist demonstrations against refugees and supports violent confrontation with anti-fascists, and expresses solidarity with other fascist groups.
It should come as no surprise that fascists feel they can organise in Oxford University when the Oxford Union repeatedly invites fascists to speak, including UK PEGIDA leader Tommy Robinson and Marine Le Pen, leader of the French National Front. Oxford Unite Against Fascism has organised protests against every fascist speaker and warned that the outcome of giving them a platform would give confidence for fascists to organise.
There is a clear need for an active anti-fascist response to this attempt by fascists to organise in Oxford University.
We, the undersigned, call on Oxford University Students Union to:
1. Step up active anti-fascist campaigning in the colleges including calling on students to support the national Stand Up To Racism demonstration on March 19 https://www.facebook.com/events/1518644688427867/
2. Launch a campaign to ‘Keep fascists out of Oxford University’ and call for Black and white unity against racist attempts to divide students.
3. Join the campaign to close down "Oxford University White Student's Union" facebook page.
4. Call on Oxford University to investigate and bring students supporting "Oxford University White Student's Union" to account.
5. Reaffirm its "no platform for fascists" policy and mobilise against any fascists invited to speak in Oxford.
6. Campaign for the Oxford Union's admission that it is institutionally racist to cover their past invitations to fascist speakers and to not invite any more fascists to speak.
7. Circulate this open letter to student councils and colleges to focus opposition to "Oxford University White Student's Union".