Community Builder Summit 2019 - Application Form
APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL NOVEMBER 5TH AT 12:00 AM-ET.
Startup Canada, Sovereign Insurance, Ceridian, Innovation Canada, and BDC are coming together to support community builders across the country to learn about community building and to build a more entrepreneurial Canada from their own peers' expertise.
This program is for you if you are you a:
- Startup Ecosystem Builder
- Entrepreneur Support Program Leader
- Accelerator, Incubator and Co-Working Leader
- Municipal Economic Development Leader
- Entrepreneurship Support Enthusiast
Then this program is for you!
Agenda - Calgary, AB
Tuesday, November 12: Startup Calgary Launch Party - Starting at 7 PM
Wednesday, November 13th: Community Builder's Summit - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Thursday, November 14th: Startup Community Ecosystem Tour - 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Through this program, Startup Canada Chapter Leaders along with our partners, startup community builders and local entrepreneurial ambassadors will contribute to each other's growth to help their local entrepreneurial ecosystems grow and scale.
Accepted community builders will:
- Attend an invite-only 1-day Summit for free with community builders from across Canada as well as a half-day ecosystem tour in the thriving startup community of Calgary.
- Attend Startup Calgary's Launch Party for free on the evening of November 12th, provided in-kind by Startup Canada.
- Join an Ecosystem Tour around the thriving Startup community of Calgary on November 14th from 9 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Connect with Canada's entire entrepreneurial ecosystem leaders in one place, on one day.
- Gain privileged access to all partner programs/offers.
- Learn from Startup Community Leaders who have "been there, done that" and exchange knowledge in community building and best practices.
This application form will take 15 minutes to complete.
The team will be reviewing your application within the next 72 hours and a Startup Canada team member will get back to you with next steps.
Should you have any questions, please email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Startup Canada.
Terms of Service