The 3nd edition of RetailEX ASEAN Co-located with POS & Auto ID 2017 is set to take place at Hall 4, IMPACT Exhibition Center, Bangkok, Thailand from 14th to 16th September, 2017. There will be more than 200 exhibiting companies and 450 brands on showcase from over 25 countries. There will be a wide array of retail technology, shop fitting & display, visual merchandising and Store design in the show, highlighting the latest technologies and products in a 5,000 square meters of exhibition area.
RetailEX ASEAN 2017, the largest in store equipment& solutions expo in Southeast Asia, an annual international trade exhibition and conference present solution for shop fitting, store design, architecture, lighting and refrigerating technology, as well as in store POP marketing, visual merchandising and display. RetailEX ASEAN 2017 caters to retailers focusing on the ASEAN market, one of the fastest growing regions of the world.
POS & Auto ID 2017 is the only international exhibition & conference in Southeast Asia which focuses on new generation of Point of Sales (POS) solutions, automatic identification (Auto ID) solutions, digital interaction in retail, hospitality, logistic, manufacturing industries.It presents solutions for checkout systems, merchandise management, payment systems, article surveillance and POS technologies.
RetailEX ASEAN 2017Space reservation/สนใจจองพื้นที่: (66) 2 833 6336 / (66) 2 833 6391Marketing inquiry/สอบถามข้อมูลทั่วไป: (66) 2 833 5284Website/เว็บไซต์: http://retailexasean.com/
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in RetailEX ASEAN 2017 and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
3. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from RetailEX ASEAN 2017
4. Anyone obtaining a RetailEX ASEAN 2017 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave RetailEX ASEAN 2017
5. Anyone attending RetailEX ASEAN 2017 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
6. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend RetailEX ASEAN 2017 unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
7. Anyone attending RetailEX ASEAN 2017 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt RetailEX ASEAN 2017
8. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from RetailEX ASEAN 2017 and the Exhibition Center who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
9. Press badges at RetailEX ASEAN 2017 are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
10. Official RetailEX ASEAN 2017photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos RetailEX ASEAN 2017 Anyone attending RetailEX ASEAN 2017 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing RetailEX ASEAN 2017in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
11. For international visitors, please visit Visa policy with this link http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/4908 for your appropriate via application.