Jefferson and the Embargo of 1807 Submission
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. Is the following statement TRUE of FALSE? "Thomas Jefferson had a very successful second term in office."
2. Which of the following was going on between England and France while Jefferson was president?
all of the above
3. Which of the following best explains how England and France were treating American shipping while Jefferson was president?
America was trading with both nations and had no issues doing so
the English and French were interfering with American trade with Europe
the Spanish were carrying all American goods in and out of Europe
America only traded with Asia at the time
4. Which of the following was Jefferson's solution to the issue above?
he went to war with England
he went to war with France
the Embargo of 1807
the Embargo of 1812
5. Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE? "Jefferson's embargo was very successful in encouraging American trade with Europe during his presidency."
6. Choose ONE of the political cartoons below. Explain what is happening in the cartoon and how it relates to the Embargo of 1807.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service