• Time slots are first come, first serve! So get your application forms in early!
• Stage applications close on Saturday 2nd March 2019. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• GAMMA.CON does not guarantee that you will get your preferred day and time slot, so it is recommended that you choose a second preference just in case.
• Stage acts will be automatically be given a one-hour time slot. Please plan your show to have a maximum run time of 50 minutes. This will allow time between acts to set up and pack down.
• If you intend to bring your own equipment, please ensure that:- you inform us that you plan to bring your own equipment and what it is, and- any electrical equipment require a current electrical test tag.
• GAMMA.CON at any stage reserves the right to decline, terminate or reschedule your stage act for any reason. (Examples of reasons include; inappropriate content or behaviour, time slot availability and space changes.)
• All stage acts that are deemed to be mature content will be assigned an evening time slot, and only persons 18 & over will be able to attend/run the stage act. (Ages will be checked prior to entry of panel.)
• GAMMA.CON will provide up to five weekends passes for stage runners. If more are requested you may be invoiced for the additional passes.
If you have any queries regarding these guidelines, please let us know via email to email@example.com