COVID-19 Impact Survey
Covid-19 has impacted the globe and is leading us towards a “new normal”.
No one knows yet what the “new normal” will be, but it is likely that it will include some level of long-term social distancing, remote working, reduced travel and short- to medium- term infrastructure programme reductions. But because no one knows, flexibility to adapt rapidly must also be part of the preparation for the “new normal”.
Based on these changes and key challenges facing the industry, we thought it would be interesting to conduct a quick survey on this topic.
Some key challenges which the energy sector is facing and will continue to face in the “new normal” are:
• The need to catch-up on a lost quarter of investment
• The need to exploit automation and remote control
• The need to secure the grid, especially as sec-ops teams are managing new IT practices for home working
• The need to monitor and adapt to new characteristics in energy consumption
• The need to recover from slipping maintenance programmes
• The need to accelerate emerging smart grid projects to achieve readiness for the “next time”
• The need to invest in technology which can be rapidly adapted or reconfigured for whatever the “new normal” throws at us
We would like to understand how you see the challenges of the “new normal” and would welcome your response to this short questionnaire. If you provide your contact details, we will provide you with a copy of the report summarizing our findings.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide your input!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service