2) The Scholarship will be granted only when a bona fide study program is proposed. Alternate proposals will be considered, but there must be evidence of structured study or research.
3) Previous winners are eligible to apply again after three years.
4) The award is $1000.00. The Scholarship is awarded biannually, in even numbered years.
2) This scholarship will be awarded May 15 in order to enable the recipient to plan for the summer.
3) A complete application includes the following:
a) this form with all fields completed.b) one letter of reference. (please give your reference writer this link to the online recommendation google form)
4) If contacted by the NJCL office, the scholarship recipient must agree to submit a photograph to be used in NJCL or ACL publications/websites.