This is the sign-up form for applying to become one of Maggie Blackbird's ARC reviewers. Before signing up, please read the following rules. This is important:
1) First, to qualify, you MUST have a Goodreads page, and you must have reviewed a minimum of five books from any title by any author in the genre of romance.
2) Reviews: Please leave an honest review. Maggie's stories feature the Indigenous People of Canada. Her heat levels range from sweet to super-steamy. If you find that Maggie's books are not for you, just simply ask her to remove you from her ARC team by contacting her: https://maggieblackbird.com/contact-me/
3) Reviewing: You must leave two reviews. One at Goodreads. And an additional review at one of the following places: Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Google Play, BookBub, BookStrand, Smashwords, Romance I.O, or eXtasy Books/Devine Destinies.
4) Deadline: You must post your review within 21 days (3 weeks) of receiving the Advance Reader Copy.
Note: If you fail to post within this time frame, you will be removed from the ARC team. If life gets in the way and you require more time, please contact Maggie at her site: https://maggieblackbird.com/contact-me/
5) FTC Disclosure: Reviewers who receive free books are required by the FTC to disclose the following statement at the end of their reviews: “I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”
6) ARC Distribution: ARCs will be forwarded to the email address you signed up with. All ARCs are provided in PDF format and must not be shared with anyone. The ARCs are for your personal reviewing use. If you share the ARC with another person, or post it at a web site, you will be removed from the ARC team.
7) If you have any questions or need to contact Maggie regarding your duties as a reviewer, please use her contact form at her web site: https://maggieblackbird.com/contact-me/