Field Trips for the 2021-2022 school year are now available in a limited capacity!
Self-Guided Field Trips at the Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Thank you for thinking of the Children’s Museum for your field trip. Please fill out this form to help us serve you better. All requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance and are subject to availability. Submission of this form is not confirmation of your reservation. The School Programs Manager will contact you to schedule and confirm your reservation.
Please note: Group rates do not apply during Denver Public Schools' fall break, winter break or spring break.
NEW for Field Trips 2021-2022:
Play Session Timing:
• The Museum is currently operating with two 3.5-hour play sessions (9:00-12:30 & 12:30-4:00).
• You are welcome to use as much of the 3.5-hour window as you’d like.
• Field Trips are scheduled for Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
• There is a capacity of 50 students per day.
• Please indicate your arrival and departure time below, so our staff knows how to best support you.
COVID & Mask Policy:
• Masks are currently required inside the Museum for all guests ages 3 and older, regardless of vaccination status.
• Medical exemptions are accepted.
• Masks are optional for all guests in Joy Park and Adventure Forest.
• School groups must eat outside.
How many students will visit the Museum?
What is the grade-level(s) of the students?
How many chaperones will join? (Minimum of 1 adult chaperone required for every 5 students; all chaperones are free of charge.)
Please Note: October is currently sold out
Visit Date (1st Choice) - Wednesday through Friday
Visit Date (2nd Choice) - Wednesday through Friday
Visit Date (3rd Choice) - Wednesday through Friday
Play Session preference for Self-Guided Field Trip
Morning Session - 9:00am - 12:30pm
Afternoon Session - 12:30pm - 4:00pm
What is your preferred visit start time? (Within the 9:00am-12:30pm or 12:30pm-4:00pm window.)
What is your preferred visit end time? (Within the 9:00am-12:30pm or 12:30pm-4:00pm window.)
What are your plans for lunch? (Indoor lunch space is not available without a reservation, regardless of inclement weather. Please plan accordingly.)
Free: We will eat on the bus
Free: We will eat at school
Free: We will eat outside (Joy Park Meadow or Gates Crescent Park)
$75 fee: We will eat in a Museum meeting room (Reservation required, subject to availability)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service