We are looking for content that is appropriate for people who are brand new to OpenNebula, experts, and everything in between.
First Time Submitting?. Don’t Feel Intimidated. We know that the Cloud and open source community can be very intimidating for anybody who is interested in participating. We strongly encourage first-time speakers to submit talks.
If you are a OpenNebula practitioner, user, architect, devop, admin or developer and have something to share, we welcome your submission. Suggested topics will include:
- Latest developments in OpenNebula
- Research using OpenNebula
- User experiences and case studies using OpenNebula
- Best practices and tools
- Integration with other cloud, virtualization and data center components
- Any other topics that you feel are relevant to developers, users, researchers and other members of the community
To see examples of talks that have been accepted in the past, check out the recordings from our previous events at OpenNebulaConf.com
Need help with or suggestions for your presentation? We've got lots of ideas and are happy to discuss your talk ideas before you submit them. Just reach out to us!
Speakers will receive a 50% discount in the standard admission, which includes:
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Coffee break during the morning and afternoon breaks
- Lunch on the main conference day (June 20th)
- Dinner event (June 19th)
- WiFi access
... and the opportunity to address a large audience of talented and influential cloud and open-source experts!
Deadline is March 22nd 2017. Speaker selection notifications will go out no later than March 31, 2017.
Each presentation slot will be approximately 15 minutes long. Subsequently to each presentation a question and answer session is scheduled with the audience.
We welcome technical abstracts with a real benefit for the participants. Please, no sales pitches.
We plan to videotape all the presentations, and make the videos available online for free. If that isn't OK, just let us know in your proposal notes.