Pool Party Request Forms must be completed within 21 days of party, and full payment received within 14 days of party, in order to be scheduled. Failure to submit your application and remit payment under the specified timeline will result in your party being denied.
* All Planters Walk Pool Rules apply to parties. Failure to comply with pool rules will result in party being terminated. For questions on rules, please download the pool rules under the Pool tab on the www.PlantersWalkHOA.com site.
* A pool party is not confirmed until you receive a phone call or email from the Pool Manager confirming the party.
* Parties are allowed with a maximum number of 25 people - including hosts.
* For a party involving guests under the age of 18 years, one adult must be present for every ten (10) people under age 18.
* Parties can be scheduled any day of the week for two hours, beginning at 10am, and cannot be scheduled to start after 7pm. Parties are not to exceed two (2) hours in length. At the completion of the party, guests are required to leave the pool area.
* Alcohol is permitted if allowed
* Party host is responsible for helping clean up after the party.
* Payment accepted in check or money order. Please indicate POOL PARTY on memo line and send payment to: Planters Walk HOA c/o Hawthorne Management PO Box 11906 Charlotte, NC 28220