The EAS Aquaculture Europe Innovation Forum
Application template for candidature to the EAS Aquaculture Europe Innovation Forum on 9th of October 2019 at Aquaculture Europe 2019 in Berlin., Germany.
Details of the PERSON that will present
(Name, First Name, Address, Country, Email, Phone)
Names (affiliations and emails) of OTHER TEAM MEMBERS and associates (partners, mentors, investors) who are involved in your initiative (max 10)
Name and CURRENT STATUS of your company (date of foundation, legal body, in foundation, early planning phase, etc.). URL of the company.
KEY METRICS of the company (number of employees, annual turnover in EUR (if any), number of patents (if any), number of commercially available employees, products)
Name of the INNOVATION you would like to present
Production (of aquaculture species)
Technology and equipment
Service(s) to the aquaculture sector
Short description of the INNOVATION (max 200 words)
Assessment of the Technology Readiness Level of the Innovation
Short description of the INTENDED NEXT STEPS of development of the Innovation (five years perspective, requirements in terms of finance, turnover, …mentoring, …technology development, …team expansion, etc.)
1. Deadline for submission: 30.06.2019
2. Evaluation feedback by latest: 31.07.2019
3. You may also send us annexes (pitch decks or technical information) with your submission.
4. After submission of your application, our Innovation Forum coordination team (COORD) will contact you to collect further relevant information. An NDA can be signed upon your request before forwarding any confidential/sensitive information.
5. All material of the application will be evaluated by a team of peer evaluators by appointment of the COORD. Applicants may name any persons that they want to exclude from the evaluation in justified case. COORD will provide positive/negative feedback from the outcome of the evaluation at the earliest, in order to facilitate travel arrangements.
6. EAS does not provide financial support for travel and subsistence for participation in the Innovation Forum to any applicant.
7. All personal data are collected and processed in line with the general EAS data protection policy, to be found at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service