Jesus Is Lord
Questions based on RUA Disciple video U 1.3
1. What name is too sacred to say in Judaism?
c. EL SHADDAI
2. "LORD" is used to translate what name in most Bibles?
e. Both c & d
3. "Lord" can refer to
All of the Above
4. Everyone who has ever lived will eventually acknowledge Jesus as
A great healer
A fantastic teacher
Lord of all
6. How has your life changed since you submitted your life to the Lordship of Jesus?
7. Which of these verses describe Jesus as both Lord and Savior
2 Timothy 4:2
2 Peter 1:11
8. Most New Testament Letters acknowledge Jesus as Lord in the introduction
9. Pick 2 verses that describe both the Lord and Jesus as Judge
Psalm 103:8 & John 14:23
Deuteronomy 4:24 & 2 Thessalonians 1:8
Psalm 98:9 & 2 Timothy 4:1
Psalm 99:9 & Acts 4:27
Genesis 2:7 & Colossians 1:16
10. Did Jesus understand He was Lord? Select the passage that confirms His understanding:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service