The Jubilee is scheduled for May 17th, 18th and 19th. The entire Jubilee site will be fenced and an admission will be charged.
Retailers and other business organizations may request approval to vend their products or services during the Chesapeake Jubilee event for a fee in a high traffic location. • Such fee shall be a minimum of $1500 for a 10x10 foot space. If additional space is needed, additional approvals may be required and additional costs may be charged. Adequate spaces and services have been set aside for such uses, to promote good walking traffic.
• Water and electrical services may be provided, if needed.
• A tent may be rented from the Chesapeake Jubilee at an additional cost, current with Jubilee costs, and/or the applicant may provide their own tent, as long as the tent or trailer does not exceed the size of the rented space.
Tent Rental Available: All includes Sidewalls and Lights
10X10 - $200.00
15X15 - $250.00
10x20 - $275.00 • All Vendors must comply with the 2019 Chesapeake Jubilee Traffic Rules and Policies.
• If requested, the Applicant must also provide proof of insurance covering their participation during and on the grounds of the Chesapeake Jubilee.
• All goods and services proposed for vending must be approved by the Chesapeake Jubilee Vendor Committee.
• Completion and submission of the Vendor application does not constitute approval to display at the Chesapeake Jubilee.
Booth Restrictions: 1. Booths must remain open and operative until closing time each day, and must be manned at all times. 2. We have a vendor selling lighted items exclusively, therefore, no lighted items, i.e. necklaces, bracelets may be distributed (sold or free) by an unauthorized vendor.
Submit this application. If accepted, an agreement will be provided to you for your signature and directions for payment.
All applications are due by April 1, 2019 and payment is due by April 15, 2019. All space is first come, first served.
No refunds after May 1, 2019 for any reason.
Chesapeake JubileeStephanie Welke, Executive DirectorP.O. Box 1911Chesapeake, VA firstname.lastname@example.org