Course Change Request Form - September 2020
Hi All; We are working as quickly as possible on your requests, please be patient. This is a very unusual year and we appreciate your patience and understanding through this new process. We will get through it together : )
The Guidance Team
PS - We will do our best to accommodate your requests; however, in some cases, courses may be full and/or a timetable shuffle creates a course conflict. More details below.
Click the link to see a copy of the Master Schedule.
Secondary Phone Number (optional)
1. Please select the reason/s that you wish to make a change at this time.
I wish to change levels of difficulty (e.g. academic to applied)
I earned this credit in summer school.
I need it for my post-secondary program.
I failed a course and need to add it to my timetable.
2. Which course/s do you wish to REMOVE? (Please include the subject, grade level and course level - applied, mixed, university, etc... Example: Grade 11 English, College level OR NBE3C1.)
3. Which course/s would you like to ADD to your timetable. (Please include the subject, grade level and course level - applied, mixed, university, etc... EXAMPLE: Grade 11 English, College level OR NBE3C1.)
4. Please provide any additional information that you feel is relevant.
5. Parental permission. Please ensure that you have had a conversation with a parent/guardian about your course change request/s.
I have had a conversation with my parents/guardians and they approve of these timetable changes.
6. A. If we are able to make the changes that you've requested, you will see this reflected on your timetable in Edsby (ONCE WE HAVE A WORKING TIMETABLE, OF COURSE : ) ) B. If your request is more complicated, we will reach out to you for a phone appointment (MOST LIKELY LATER IN THE WEEK). Thank you again for your patience and understanding during this unusual time : )
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board.