National Parenting Education Network -- Entertainment Media Survey
NPEN Survey: Looking at the ways in which families, parenting education and professionals are portrayed in entertainment media.
Goals of the survey:
Family Relationships are often portrayed in the entertainment media. By completing this survey, you will help NPEN capture important data that will be shared with the industry. Our goals are to increase storylines that include family members who are - seeking parenting education information; using skills acquired from various resources; and being portrayed as professional parenting education providers.
This short survey seeks to identify moments in entertainment media and advertising when:
1. parenting education professionals are portrayed
2. parents and caregivers seek parenting education to prevent or resolve family issues
3. parenting and family life skills are used in storylines
What is the name of the show/movie/product?
Select the media type of the show/movie/product?
Television/screen live-action show
Television/screen animated show
Please answer the following questions about the show/movie/product that you indicated above.
1. Did a family member on the show, movie or advertisement obtain information or skills relating to parenting?
2. Did a parenting education professional provide the information?
3. Did the family member use the parenting information or skills?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service