Interest List for Tennis 2021-2022 Season
Cheney Middle School is proud to offer Tennis for ALL grade levels. If you are interested in participating in Tennis for 2021-2022 school year, please make sure you fill out the following interest form along with completing the requirements below. We will be holding a Sports Night on Tuesday, August 24th from 4pm - 6:30pm at Cheney Middle School.
The following requirements MUST be met and on file with the school office before your student may attend practice. The Activity Packet paperwork is completed and submitted online through your Family Access login under Online Forms.
1. Current sports physical form which is good for two years from date of exam. Form can be found on the CMS Hawks website under Athletics.
2. Activity Packet
(These forms are located through Skyward Family Access and will be available on August 15th)
- Concussion Form, Emergency Release, Insurance Waiver, Risk & Release Form
3. Pay $30 ASB Fee. This fee may be paid in the office with cash, check, or card through the CMS website under "online payments".
4. Annual Forms need to be completed online via Skyward Family Access. These forms will be available starting August 15th.
5. Please print out a signed copy of the Tennis Safety Guidelines, which can be found on the CMS Hawks website located under Athletics tab and then Tennis. You can print or email a copy to Kim Best, Athletics Secretary at
6. Please read through the Activity Code, sign the last page and return the last page to Kim Best, Athletic Secretary or email it to
All of the above information must be done prior to the first day of practice Monday, April 11th in order to be eligible. Practice and start days are subject to change.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Athletes First Name
Athletes Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cheney School District.