As a Nutley Pace Car driver, you pledge to:
• Drive the speed limit.
• Stop for pedestrians in marked crosswalks.
• Yield to pedestrians in unmarked crosswalks at intersections.
• Share the road with pedestrians and bicyclists of all ages and abilities.
• Eliminate texting and phone use while driving.
• Display the Nutley Pace Car magnet on your vehicle.
• Encourage others to take the pledge.
Once you have pledged by completing this form, you can pick up your magnet at the Nutley Health Department, 149 Chestnut St, Nutley or other participating locations such as your school or workplace. Questions? Call (973) 284-4976, email NutleyPaceCar@NutleyNJ.org, or message us on Facebook (Nutley Pace Car) or Twitter (@NutleyPaceCar).
Nutley Pace Car is funded in part by a grant from the Partners for Health Foundation. Visit partnersfdn.org and eatplaylivebetter.org.