YSE CHAMPIONS CUP 2021 (UK edition)
ONLY COMPLETE THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOU HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS AND WILL PAY A DEPOSIT OR FULL AMOUNT OF THE ENTRY FEE AFTER SUBMITTING THIS FORM.
One of the biggest youth tournaments in England! THIS YEAR IS UK TEAMS ONLY
Taking Place on Saturday 22nd May 2021 (U9/ U10) and Sunday 23rd May 2021 (U11/ U12)
Some of the best youth academies from England, alongside some the best grassroot teams in England battling it out on what will be a fantastic day and experience for all.
Once we receive your deposit or full payment we will send you a confirmation email.
Please follow our instagram tournament page @ysechampionscup.
PLEASE NOTE: BY COMPLETING THIS FORM YOU CONFIRM YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Name of Club
Main contact (Name)
Select age Groups you wish to enter (20/21 season)
Affiliation number (We can get this at a later date)
Please email your clubs logo to
so we can add to our latest poster
Which part of England is your team based in
Entry fee is £150 Per Team
£150 ENTRY FEE (UK EDITION)
Where did you hear about us
Word of mouth
Terms & Conditions
1. You confirm your club and spectors will act in a safe and behaved manner throughout the duration of the tournament.
2. You confirm all players meet the criteria for each age group they are entered in. If any issues are raised you may be asked by the tournament organisers to show proof of players age via the relevant documentation.
3. All payments are non-refundable. We will allow a team to do a team swap upto 5 weeks prior to the event. If we need to postpone the tournament due to Covid we will carry forward your entry fee. If we cancel the tournament you will receive a full refund.
4. Once we receive your payment we will send a email confirmation.
5. You confirm your team has some playing experience and is not a beginner level team as we want this tournament to be competitive and fair.
6. All payments are secure. This tournament will be sanctioned by London FA.
7. Where not specified, all other laws of association football will apply. REFEREE DECISION IS FINAL!!! In all other aspects, the organisers decision is final.
6. Any use of foul/ abusive language on or around the field of play may result in your team being removed from the tournament.
7. Season 2020/21 age groups will apply.
8. COVID-19: Things are always changing if we are unable to host the event due to Covid-19 we will first try to postpone till later this year or cancelled the event in a worse case scenario where a FULL REFUND will be given.
9. Due to the Premier League extending there fixtures some pro clubs may be unable to attend.
I confirm I have read and agree with the terms and conditions stated for entering the YSE champions cup
I will make payment to secure my space. (IF YOU CAN NOT ANSWER YES PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR FORM WHEN YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service