Leave your email address here and someone of our team will contact you!
If you have any further questions, please email: email@example.com
Supporting member or active member
We propose two different forms of membership: you can become a supporting member or an active member. When you become a member, it implies that you support the mission and vision of our organisation.
- Join the mailing list and receive news, organization updates and invitations to manifestations, informal meetings, workshops and task forces.
- Are expected to take an active role in organizing events.
- Can be asked to represent the organization occasionally at events.
- Can be referred to by UTSOPI at the request of journalists, writers and film makers.
- Are expected, if possible, to take an active role in responding to legal or administrative questions from other sex workers.
- Can be asked to read and check organization documents before publication.
- Are expected to be present at the General Assembly of the organization, where the annual report anAd the financial report are voted and where the new Board is elected. Active members have voting rights in our organization.
- Can be candidates for the Board.
- Can propose activities and get organizational, financial or other support in carrying them out, if the organisation's resources allow it.